VRayBumpMtl for max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRayBumpMtl for max

So I'm looking for a way to apply a bump map additively to all submaterials of a blend or composite material. So I can have say 5 or 6 materials blended together, and then apply a bump map to all of them without hooking it up to each material separately.

There was mention in another thread of a VRayBumpMtl for Maya which I think does what I need, but it's maya only. Any update on getting this material, or a material that does what I need in Max? Thanks.

- Neil

Which 3ds Max version are you using? I might be able to put something together...

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

2011 and 2014. But if you can do a 2014 version only, that would be fine. Thanks a million if you're able to get it ported.

- Neil

Comment

Try the attached one. I will post it on the tools page on spot3d when I get to the office tomorrow.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        Attached Files
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Awesome, thanks so much Vlado, from my tests it seems to work great.

Only bug I found is that drag and drop doesn't work in the material/map slots, so I can't drag a material into the base material slot for example.

Otherwise, this is exactly what I need.

I think a lot of users will find this really helpful. I assume it'll eventually get rolled into the standard vray install?

- Neil

Comment

Working...
          X