V-Ray 3 and ForestPro again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Ray 3 and ForestPro again

I´m using the nightly build of Vray3 that fixes the stuck bucket problem with ForestPro 4.1.6, but now I have a very annoying problem again. We own a small renderfarm with a few Xeon dual 6 and 8 core machines and always after a few hundred frames the Forest objects starting to disappear. This is totally random and not simultaneously on all nodes. But if this happens it´s permanent for this node until I restart it (completely reboot). It´s like the plugin gets deactivated at some point. Unfortunately I can´t reproduce this problem because it takes hours of rendering to see if it happens or not.

Hm. This looks like it might be more of a ForestPro issue than a V-Ray one. Have you reported it to the Itoo guys as well? Also, are you rendering through backburner one frame at a time?

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Originally posted by vlado View Post
      Hm. This looks like it might be more of a ForestPro issue than a V-Ray one. Have you reported it to the Itoo guys as well? Also, are you rendering through backburner one frame at a time?

Best regards,
      Vlado
      Ok thanks, I will report this to Itoo Software too and yes, I´m rendering through backburner, no DR.

Comment

Solved by e-mail. It was a licensing issue.
        Carlos Quintero
        iToo Software
        www.itoosoft.com

Comment

Working...
        X