Vray 3 for Rhino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray 3 for Rhino

Just wondering how V3 is progressing for Rhino? Can't wait! Really looking forward to some new tools like Motion Blur.
    Let there B3D

Steven Houtzager
    Intuitionusa.com
    3D Renderings & Animations for Product Development and Retail Design - Atlanta, GA

hi
    I can tell you that we are redoing the whole UI. We are going to have quick setting for materials, render setting, etc. We have a lot of new features already hooked in VfR 3.0. Features like VRay fur, caroaint, SSS2, Vray clipper, progressive AA and a lot more. It will be the best VRay for rhino.

Comment

That sounds great! I would suggest that the structure of the VRay options stays intact. It took me a long time to get comfortable with this plethora of options. The VRay materials palette is a different story. I wish I could see more materials instead of one at a time. I believe people want to be eased into these new features and not have to relearn everything. Just my two cents and I can't wait.
      Let there B3D

Steven Houtzager
      Intuitionusa.com
      3D Renderings & Animations for Product Development and Retail Design - Atlanta, GA

Comment

Will the feature list match that of Vray3 for Max or will it be a cutdown version as per vfr2?
        .:www.mcphersonyachtdesign.com:.

Comment

We are trying to add most of the features that V-Ray for 3ds Max has, however we are tied to the host application. So, if Rhino doesn't support the feature, we could not include it.

Comment

Thanks Fernando, do you have an idea of what will definitely not be possible to include?
            .:www.mcphersonyachtdesign.com:.

Comment

Will drag and drop be added ? What about environmet and dome light bitmaps being visible in the viewport ?
              www.marinevisuals.com
              3D Visualization for the Marine Industry

Comment

I hope it will be compatible with these:

http://palettegear.com/
                emil mertzel
                vray4rhinoWiki

Lookinglass Architecture and Design

Comment

Fur tool

Scatter

Floor gen please

Comment

We are going to have fur. However the scatter and Floor gen are not V-Ray stuff. They are made by other person.

Comment

Dear Fernando, any specific dates on when public beta and final versions will be available?

Best,Daniel

Comment

Hi dmiko
                        we don't have a release date yet. When we are ready, we are going to make a big announcement.

Comment

I know these tools are not vray stuff but i imagine there are all in one software like V-ray
                          By the way i wrote Ronen Bekerman on facebook and added Flyingarchitecture guys to message wall to startup a skatter for rhino. I also write to Robert Mcneel himself and i wish he support skatter team and Ronen Bekerman for they build this amazing plugin for Rhino also. I am soooo exited about new Vray for Rhino. My heart thumps man <3

Comment

do you have distribution light cache ?

Comment

do you have distribution light cache ?
                              We are going to have it in V-Ray for Rhino 3.0

Comment

Working...
                              X