Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-ray 3.5 trial version error

Hello!
    V - Ray trial version 3.5, the following two mistakes, could you tell me how to solve it? Or official said when can repair it, if I need to purchase it solved, the first error is the lower left corner of the picture there is an error in the Mosaic. The second error is unable to use 3.5 V - Ray RT rendering. An error from the start.Could you tell me a rough idea when the official can solve these problems. I need to purchase to use it. Thank you very much!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	234.0 KB
ID:	887107Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	887108

For the first issue, this is corrected in V-Ray 3.50.04, which will be coming out any day now. If you need the fix now, you can either email me to vlado@chaosgroup.com

I'm not sure what causes the second issue though. We fixed a couple of issues there for V-Ray 3.50.04 as well, but if the problem is still there with that version, we will need to do some debugging to figure out what went wrong.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Thank you very much for Vlado! I send an email to you in private.

Comment

Check your email...

Best regards,
        Vlado

Comment

Hello Vlado!
          First mistake still there (1. JPG), RT using CPU, errors solved before, now found a new problem, when I use RT_cpu rendering rendering to only half of it will automatically VRayDenoiser processing, morally VRayDenoiser processing should be figured out. This lead to the calculated result is unreasonable (2. JPG). There is a problem, when I use RT _OpenCL rendering, appear the following error (3) JPG)
          I have already sent E-mail to you, thank you!Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Size:	365.1 KB
ID:	866853Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	462.5 KB
ID:	866854Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Size:	264.5 KB
ID:	866855

Comment

The RT engine is really intended to be used with the CUDA engine. We have not tested the OpenCL implementation extensively and it's possible that it's unstable.

I'm not sure about your other errors. If you have a scene that I can check out, I will be able to tell you more.

Best regards,
            Vlado

Comment

The scene has been sent to your mailbox, received please reply. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X