Small Classic Villa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Classic Villa

A small classic villa just completed, it is the first classic project I've made with Vray5 for Cinema4D and almost everything worked flawlessly, I've yet to use it on complex interiors though
    One thing that still need to be improved is the denoiser, I was forced to use a rather low AA threshold to get a clean image.
    Since I had a few spare credits on my Chaos Cloud account I've also used the service for a couple image and it worked definitely better compared to the old version.
    All views are lighted with a physical sun except for the cloudy image lighted with an HDR(I've made this just for fun), to get the look I've used mostly VFB2 tools plus some minor correction in PS.
    It was a very quick job and it can definitely be improved so any constructive critics will be appreciated
    Click image for larger version  Name:	fb2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.53 MB ID:	1105791Click image for larger version  Name:	fb1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.42 MB ID:	1105790Click image for larger version  Name:	fb3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.51 MB ID:	1105792Click image for larger version  Name:	fb4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.16 MB ID:	1105789

3D Scenes, Shaders and Courses for V-ray and Corona
    NEW V-Ray 5 Metal Shader Bundle (C4D/Max): https://www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com/...ders-cinema4d/
    www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com
    @3drenderandbeyond on social media @3DRnB Twitter

Very well put together!
    I have only two small remarks: the pattern of the marble repeats too often, and my eyes are drawn to it (mirrored or not.), and the super sharp geometric edges for the square pillars also stand out.

I should also probably admit to somewhat excessive zeal: the images look really pretty regardless, congratulations!
    Lele
    Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
    ----------------------
    emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
    The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Thanks for your feedback Lele!
      NEW V-Ray 5 Metal Shader Bundle (C4D/Max): https://www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com/...ders-cinema4d/

Comment

Shut the front door! You nailed it! The person is kind of a giveaway, but other than that, great job!
        Bobby Parker
        www.bobby-parker.com
        e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
        phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
        • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
        • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
        • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
        • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by glorybound View Post
          Shut the front door! You nailed it! The person is kind of a giveaway, but other than that, great job!
          Thanks Bobby! the client insisted for the person so I add that quickly on the last revision, personally I don’t like to add people (2D or 3D) so I’m not very skilled in that regard
          P.S. I’ve sent you a pm

Comment

I counsel my clients against people unless it needs to be added for scale. Some are good at it, but I too am not one of them.
            Bobby Parker
            www.bobby-parker.com
            e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
            phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
            • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
            • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
            • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
            • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Working...
            X