Online Payment service experiencing interruptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Payment service experiencing interruptions

Our Online Payment service is experiencing interruptions and we might not be able to process your online payment. We hope to have the service up and running again soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

UPDATE: Our online payment should be working normally now. Thank you for your understanding!

Comment

failed multiple times, locked my ccard. dont think its working, im also receiving failed purchase notifications through every couple of hours...

Comment

Hey there,
        just thought you might like to know, my transaction i tried failed and locked my card multiple times, i tried one last time, it marked the transaction as fraudulent and got my card cancelled,
        on speaking to santander, their fraud tech team were able to let me know that you are presenting the transaction to them as a chip and pin transaction, despite it being online and cardholder not present,
        just in case you need to sort that on the backend code.

thanks
        John

Comment

Thank you very much for the information, John! We'll look into it.

Kind regards,
          Teodora

Comment

Originally posted by Teodora Mircheva View Post
            UPDATE: Our online payment should be working normally now. Thank you for your understanding!
            Hey Teodora, I've tried upgrading my render nodes but every time I try to upgrade 2 (of my 4x Vray 3 nodes), the system defaults back to only allowing 1 upgrade... Like, it only puts one in the basket. It's a bit odd!

Comment

Working...
            X