Scaling Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaling Issues

Hi there, I have noticed a lot of the bushes/shrubs and smaller plants/grasses have incorrect scaling. These are quite often the items that need to populate larger areas - could it be looked at at some point? Thanks again as I really love Cosmos! Cheers, Nick

Examples of scaling Shrubs (Extra Large Assets) - Common Hazel 1/2/3 Blackthorn 1/2/3 Purple Willow 1/2/3 & Common Lilac 1/2/3
    Grasses Extra Large - Mexican Feather 1/2/3 Pampas Grass 1/2/3
    Extra Small - Blue fescue & Field Grass
    Last edited by AMG445; 04-08-2021, 11:10 PM.

Hi Nick,

Thank you for reaching out to us and specifying the exact assets.

I double-checked them but I didn't found anything that seems to be off.
    I also compared our data with the creators' data and again - no discrepancies were found.

For example, could you please confirm that the height of the "Common Hazel 001" is about 3.4m on your end?
    I checked some resources and on average this shrub is reaching 3-8m tall but can reach 15m.

Also, for some assets like the "Blackthorn 003", please keep in mind that there are several separate bushes arranged together to cover a wider area.

Best regards,
    Tsetso
    Tsvetan Milanov
    Chaos

Comment

Thanks for the reply Tsetso, that is okay, my heights do match yours - sorry my mistake - I just assumed they were smaller 500-700mm high shrubs, not so large! Thanks for checking for me, Cheers, Nick

Comment

No worries, Nick! I'm glad the heights match.

Best regards,
        Tsetso
        Tsvetan Milanov
        Chaos

Comment

Working...
        X