Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Textures on Render, Select assets

Good morning/Afternoon,

I am having an issue where only select cosmos assets are rendering with materials and others are coming up missing (Pink). I've checked the Appearance manager to make sure there were no missing objects queued up for download and I am unsure on how to reset this. Thank you,

Hi alec_persch ,

Several questions:
    1. Which is your V-Ray for Revit version?
    2. Are these Cosmos assets directly placed in the model or they are used as replacements of existing Revit families?
    3. By chance, are you having a linked file?
    4. Can you render the image once again, then navigate to C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\Chaos Group\V-Ray for Revit 20xx\Logs and send us the most recently generated log file. You can send it to my email ana.lyubenova@chaosgroup.com

Best,
    Ana
    Ana Lyubenova
    Product Manager
    V-Ray for Revit
    www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

1. Vray for Revit 5.10.07
      2. They are assets placed directly in the model and not a part of replacing families or nested in design options.
      3. We have no linked files apart from one .dwg linework form the plans in the project file.
      4. Just sent an email with the log.

Thank you so much!

Comment

Hello Alec,

I responded to your email yesterday and sent some additional questions.

Best,
        Ana
        Ana Lyubenova
        Product Manager
        V-Ray for Revit
        www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Hi!
          I had the same problem and after some research, I found a trick to link the chaos vray materials to the assets.
          The problematic assets were placed in the Revit file some time ago (about 6 months) and if I paste and copy the assets into a new Revit file, it works.
          So I deleted and purged the assets and replaced them with the same assets from an autosave file.
          And it works.

Comment

Working...
          X