Scaling Issue (Once Again - Sorry!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaling Issue (Once Again - Sorry!)

Hi guys, I have written about this before (but couldn't find the post sorry!), but still can't get my head around the scaling of some of the shrubs and grasses. Some of the shrubs come in half the size of a house and require scaling, when by the looks of them they should comfortable fit in a garden bed. I was just trying to populate a small garden bed and only one of the shrubs would fit in the entire space - meaning if using skatter it reverts back to full size and will not work. I have attached a sample image of what I mean when using only the 'grasses' . On the left we have Pampas Grass 003 (but they are all the same size) to the right Mexican feather 002 (again all the same size) and in the foreground Blue Fescue 001 (which is tiny). I understand the pampas grass is rather large, but the mexican feather, along with others surely should be a lot smaller. As you are just so limited with shrubs and grasses for a small garden (which is rather irritating given it's all I ever work with on a daily basis). If there's nothing that can be done with these, is there any way to make it a priority in the future update to add smaller shrubs and grasses (I know I asked in another post - wishlist I think) as it would just make life so much easier - thanks again for all your hard work putting this together, Cheers, Nick
    Attached Files

Hi Nick,

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    As I explained in the previous thread, we double-check the scale of the models we receive from the creators and so far we haven't found any issues.

We do have some low-level bushes like the Savin Juniper, Wild Privet, French Lavender - do you find them useful, or they don't fit the geographical region of your projects?

Please keep in mind that we've logged your requests and we'll prioritize them in our future content acquisition efforts.
    Until that happens, could you please give us more information about what species you are looking for and what height do you expect them to be?

Best regards,
    Tsetso
    Tsvetan Milanov
    Chaos

Comment

Working...
    X