Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

could you Share one wonderful indoor vrscene.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could you Share one wonderful indoor vrscene.

At first,Thank you vrey much,vantage is wonderful app.
    But to use it perfectly isn't easy, interior objects have many details,the Lights(hdr,plane light, spot light,ies...) are to hard to render good.So could vantage share one indoor scene to show the skills how arrange Lights. we need a example to follow.
    a scene can be render panorama image is better

Hi max_romju,

the Lights(hdr,plane light, spot light,ies...) are to hard to render
    Lights in Vantage should render the same as in V-Ray. Can you explain what do you mean or are there any differences (beside the shadow bias that is scene units dependant) that you found?

Best regards,
    Alexander
    Alexander Atanasov

V-Ray for Unreal & Chaos Vantage QA

Chaos

Comment

thank your reply ,but I do't have any appropriate examples now.I wil post here tommrow.
      by the way ,the vraylighmtl be rendered same both in vray5 and vantage?

Comment

For VRayLight material Vantage supports:
        • Color
        • Color multiplier
        • Direct Illumination On
        If the material doesn't have Compensate camera exposure enabled it should render the same.

Best regards,
        Alexander
        Alexander Atanasov

V-Ray for Unreal & Chaos Vantage QA

Chaos

Comment

Hi Alexander.Atanasov please try it.
          this my test vrlightmtl scene.my result is like the image which I upload,look very odd,I couldn't make vantage as good as vray.
          Thanks

Comment

max 2020 +vray5

Comment

And vray Light test in Vantage.The filesize is bigger than the limitation of upload,I have to delete many data,So the photo doesn't match the scene.

Comment

Vantage does only 2 GI bounces by default, and in your scene the lighting setup is somewhat difficult - the light needs a lot of bounces to reach the walls.
                You can increase the number of GI bounces to 4 in Vantage to have a better matching result.
                Another solution is to change the lighting, so it needs a smaller number of bounces to reach the walls.

Your test images don't match the results I get here - the V-Ray CPU result is much brighter compared to your image.

Greetings,
                Vladimir Nedev
                Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

The option "Clamp secondary rays" may also reduce the amount GI.
                  Nikola Goranov
                  Chaos Developer

Comment

hi dear vantagers
                    I have seeked one appropriate scene at last,I need your help now.
                    look the image,a very simple room with a light,but the lighteffect is very odd in different camera pos(double click to change,hold rightMouse ratate is ok),vray5 is better
                    Last edited by max_romju; 19-10-2021, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Firstly, that file contains an ALC virus corruption.

Something is clearly wrong with the scene, as when I rebuild it, the result from Vray and the result from Vantage are identical.
                      Also, within your scene, when it is exported, there are two extra cameras that are created, whereas there is only one in the scene before exporting (virus related?)

Personally I would reinstall Max and leave out any dodgy plugins or scripts that you downloaded from places that cannot be verified as virus-free
                      Last edited by fixeighted; 19-10-2021, 05:08 AM.
                      https://www.behance.net/bartgelin

Comment

thank fixeighted ,the problem exists still.
                        I have run alcclean(not sure it work),so could you share me your vrscene and *.vantage file? when I renew a *vantage the result is ok.so I couldn't know where is wrong.

Comment

You will know it works if you make a scene and transfer it to Vantage without issue
                          In any case here is the max file and its vrscene after export.
                          https://www.dropbox.com/s/gouvsejlej...scene.max?dl=0
                          https://www.dropbox.com/s/zkeit7dm3v...e.vrscene?dl=0
                          https://www.behance.net/bartgelin

Comment

fixeighted thank you very much, the problem is coming to light. I use only your vrscene the result is ok,but your vrscene+ my vantage config the rusult is wrong(look the photo)
                            So the vantage config is key(I guess virus couldn't live in vantage config),

How does it work? any Help?Vantagers
                            additiondouble click to change,hold rightMouse ratate is ok)

Comment

I'm sorry,the vantage config is my mistake,vantage is greatfull.

Comment

Working...
                              X