Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installed Version Checking

Greetings,

Cannot create a new topic within Vray for Sketchup section.
    There?s is no adequate button.

Please assist.

I would also like to get information on where I can check an installed VR for Sketchup version.
    I have just upgraded it to the newest one 3.6.02 and I have noticed that during the installation there was a red cross marked net tu to uninstall the old version.

Thank you in advance for your prompt response.

Hello,

To check the V-Ray version please go to "Extensions" -> "V-Ray" -> "Help" -> "About"

In case you ran on an error during the installation please try to run the setup again.

I confirm that you have permissions to post in the V-Ray for SketchUp section and I can see that you already posted there.

Comment

Thank you, it does work now.

Comment

ChaosGroup Chat app no longer works on Android 8.1 for as I open it on my phone (Google Pixel 2) it only displays a blank screen on startup and crashes itself after few secs. I don't know if you guys provide support for this but I'm posting anyways so if any team member notices they can fix it. Thanks...
        Bikas
        Showbox Mobdro Tutuapp

Comment

Chaos Group Chat is an App only for internal use inside Chaos Group. It is not designed for end-users. Please remove it from your phone. We will remove it from Play Store.

Regards,
          Boris Simandoff
          Director Engineering
          Chaos Group

Comment

Thanks for details...

Comment

I had also this issue on my HP laptop. I thought this issue due to my HP then I contacted HP Support Number for this issue then they resolve my problem.
              Last edited by BerryTaylor; 17-04-2018, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X