Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Post in Desired Forum

Hello,

I just registered here so that I could ask questions regarding Vray for Rhino. I am unable to create posts in the Vray for Rhino Sections. What do I need to do to make this happen?

Thank you.

Please send us an e-mail at sales@chaosgroup.com, stating your forum username.
    Ivan Slavchev

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Chaos Group

Comment

I have the same problem. I'll send you my username.

Comment

I have the same issue! I'm a registered user and have been trying to post on here for 6 months now. I'm trying to get into the 3ds max for Vray forum. I gave up Vray for a few months after getting frustrated with not receiving any support.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumatrace View Post
          I have the same issue! I'm a registered user and have been trying to post on here for 6 months now. I'm trying to get into the 3ds max for Vray forum. I gave up Vray for a few months after getting frustrated with not receiving any support.
          Hello,

If you are experiencing any issues with V-Ray please write to support@chaosgroup.com directly. You can also let us know your forum username and we will check the permissions that you have.
          support@chaosgroup.com

Chaos Group

Comment

Same issue here - what is weird is I can post to some other forums, but not to Sketchup. Sent email.

Comment

Me too, Cant post anything anywhere other than in here

Comment

Originally posted by jamesturriff View Post
                Me too, Cant post anything anywhere other than in here
                Thank you for sharing, please try what I and Mihail suggested in the above posts.
                Ivan Slavchev

support@chaosgroup.com

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
                X