Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Post in Desired Forum

Hello,

I just registered here so that I could ask questions regarding Vray for Rhino. I am unable to create posts in the Vray for Rhino Sections. What do I need to do to make this happen?

Thank you.

Please send us an e-mail at sales@chaosgroup.com, stating your forum username.
    Ivan Slavchev

SysOps

Chaos Group

Comment

I have the same problem. I'll send you my username.

Comment

I have the same issue! I'm a registered user and have been trying to post on here for 6 months now. I'm trying to get into the 3ds max for Vray forum. I gave up Vray for a few months after getting frustrated with not receiving any support.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumatrace View Post
          I have the same issue! I'm a registered user and have been trying to post on here for 6 months now. I'm trying to get into the 3ds max for Vray forum. I gave up Vray for a few months after getting frustrated with not receiving any support.
          Hello,

If you are experiencing any issues with V-Ray please write to support@chaosgroup.com directly. You can also let us know your forum username and we will check the permissions that you have.

Comment

Same issue here - what is weird is I can post to some other forums, but not to Sketchup. Sent email.

Comment

Me too, Cant post anything anywhere other than in here

Comment

Originally posted by jamesturriff View Post
                Me too, Cant post anything anywhere other than in here
                Thank you for sharing, please try what I and Mihail suggested in the above posts.
                Ivan Slavchev

SysOps

Chaos Group

Comment

Hi, I have the same issue.

I registered to have some help, because I can't find anything on internet but I can't post or create a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesCr View Post
                    Hi, I have the same issue.

I registered to have some help, because I can't find anything on internet but I can't post or create a thread.
                    Hello,

Please send an e-mail to sales@chaosgroup.com with a request to provide you with forum rights. Please mention your forum username in the e-mail.

In case you experience any issues with V-Ray please check our FAQ section and the Online documentation:

FAQ: https://www.chaosgroup.com/support/faq
                    Online docs: https://docs.chaosgroup.com/

If you cannot find your answer there you can submit a ticked from the form here: https://www.chaosgroup.com/support/contact
                    Or you can write us an e-mail to support@chaosgroup.com

Comment

I can't find a way to post anything anywhere, but at least I am able to reply to something finally! I would love to post about a noise issue, but it's really difficult. I sent my username and password to the support@chaosgroup.com. Is this the way into the forum posting?

Comment

Yes, please send an e-mail at "sales@chaosgroup.com" if you want access to specific section on the forum.
                        Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
                        support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

I am also facing a similar issue. I want to post in V-Ray for Cinema 4D section but unable to do so. Kindly grant me rights to post my queries. I sent you an email regarding this but I got this reply.
                          Hello,

Your message couldn’t be delivered as the sales@chaosgroup.com mailbox is no longer being monitored.

Please visit our Help Center for assistance.

Sincerely,

The Chaos Team
                          Last edited by rock9; 17-01-2022, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Hello, sales@chaosgroup.com is no longer active, use the below form:
                            https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
                            Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
                            Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Originally posted by kostadin.botev View Post
                              Hello, sales@chaosgroup.com is no longer active, use the below form:
                              https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I have filled the form as per your suggestion. I hope I get access now.

I have used Adobe Forums, Keyshot forums, CADTutor forums, Autodesk forums, Blender forums, Houdini forums, odforce forums, Zbrushcentral forums, Nvidia forums, Creativecow forums, Grasshopper3d forums, Mcneel forums to post my queries and get answers from the experts. In none of these forums, neither me nor anyone else had to raise a request or fill a form to get access to posting. You just create an account and start posting. For every community forum, that's been the process for decades and has remained the same.

I don't understand why you've deployed gatekeeping and made the process of posting so difficult for ordinary users like us on this forum.
                              Last edited by rock9; 17-01-2022, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X