Failed to checkout v-ray render license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed to checkout v-ray render license

Good Day, when I try to render there is a pop up that says FAILED TO CHECKOUT V-RAY RENDER LICENSE, thank you in advance for your support.

Navigate to C:\Program Files\SketchUp\SketchUp 201X, where "201x" corresponds to your SketchUp version.
    Check if there is a "cgauth.dll" file in the folder - if there is - delete it. After that restart SketchUp and try rendering.

If you still get an error after that - send us an e-mail at support@chaosgroup.com
    Last edited by ivan.slavchev; 30-01-2018, 03:17 AM.
    Ivan Slavchev

SysOps

Chaos Group

Comment

Fixed, Amazing thank you

Comment

Having the same issue - what is the fix for MAC?

Comment

Originally posted by reptileslice View Post
          Having the same issue - what is the fix for MAC?
          Please make sure that you have the latest V-Ray Online License Server installed - you can download it from here:
          https://download.chaosgroup.com/license-server

If you are experiencing the same issue afterwards please send us a screenshot from the page at http://localhost:30304 to support@chaosgroup.com
          Also please let us know the full name of the V-Ray for SketchUp setup file that you have used.

Comment

i have the same issue for vray 3.6 for sketchup 2018.. i tried deleting cgauth.dll file and restarting sketchup... still it dint work.. plss help
            Last edited by sanjivani_c; 08-05-2018, 08:47 AM. Reason: want to attach ss

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20180508-WA0012.jpeg
Views:	8939
Size:	933.3 KB
ID:	995152this is the ss of that pop up which appears...m using trial version
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi everyone, please DO send us e-mails about this at support@chaosgroup.com, as I've said before - such license issues (as the one above) are mostly caused by individual specifics AND require sharing personal information that cannot be posted here.
                Ivan Slavchev

SysOps

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
                X