Problem license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem license

Hello, I recently bought a student license for revit vray. but I don't know how to activate my license. i installed License Server 4.5.1 Standalone ADV already. But on localhost there is stil no license available. And when I run revit. there is an error of plug-in

External Tools - External Tools Failure
    "Revit cannot run the external application vray/revit . Contact the provider for assistance. Information they provide to Revit about their identity: chaos software ltd www.chaosgroup.com.

Thank you for your help.

We can see in our database that you used to work with V-Ray 3.x Trial for Revit and now your V-Ray 3.x for EDU Revit is EDU, you will need to un-install the old trial version of V-Ray 3.x for Revit and install the latest V-Ray 3.x EDU for Revit from the link below:
    https://download.chaosgroup.com/?pro...cense_type=edu
    Also make sure that you activated the V-Ray license through the web page "localhost:30304" and click on Online licensing>Enable and sign in with your username tied to your purchase.
    If you need any further assistance, please send us a screenshots of the error or issue and you might also use our e-mail address: support@chaosgroup.com
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

I un-installed it already, and i just intalled V-Ray 3.60.02 for Revit 15, 16, 17 and 18 EDU from your link . But there is still no license available in local host. I attaced 2 screenshots of the problem. Thank you again.
      Last edited by jr_yndc; 03-03-2018, 01:02 AM.

Comment

I installed it. I do not have the part of activation, where i can put my username and password. Please help me, it's urgent. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jr_yndc View Post
          I installed it. I do not have the part of activation, where i can put my username and password. Please help me, it's urgent. thanks
          Click Customize button at step 2 of the licence server installation, and see if Activate option is enabled.
          Follow the guide bellow to ensure you are on the riht path.
          https://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/...llationProcess

If that doest help, open license server status web page: localhost:30304
          Click on Online Licencing and ensure it is enabled.
          Then from the top right corner button, make sure you are logged in, make sure that you are using the account tied with your purchase otherwise you won?t be able to see the licences.
          If you logged in, and if the account is correct and stll can?t see the licence, log out and try to log in again.

Let me know if that helps or not.
          Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
          Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

I try the first one. it doesn't works. on local host I have no license available. i think that the login is automatic, after the installation. I don't see my username.

Comment

when i installed the license. OPERZAIONI NON RIUSCITE - OPERATION FAILED

Comment

Hello,

From the screenshots it appears that there is no connection to https://ols.chaosgroup.com - are there any firewalls or proxies that may be interfering with the connection?

You can try to delete the contents of the following folder and then try to enable the online licensing again:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup\ssl
                Ivaylo Marinov

QA Engineer Chaos Cloud

Chaos Group

Comment

I solved it. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X