Rain Force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain Force

Hi I know you can use Pflow to trigger rain waves on puddles. It is ok but not effective if you have lots of puddles scattered or really large lakes. Anyway future release can have a rain force similar to turbulence with just 3-4 parameters, for example, rain drop frequency, force strength (to make smaller or bigger puddle waves), distance between rain droplets, randomization, etc?

Also another request. Anyway to match the falling speed of particles (splash and foam) outside the grid to the speed of liquid so it wont look like they are falling too slow or too fast.

Comment

Originally posted by cb LLC View Post
      Also another request. Anyway to match the falling speed of particles (splash and foam) outside the grid to the speed of liquid so it wont look like they are falling too slow or too fast.
      Hi there!

I see no problem with the Falling Speed inside and outside the Simulator. Actually, the Falling Speed parameter is global and there shouldn't be a difference between inside and outside the grid. Make sure the Scene scale isn't too large or you have Air effects enabled. Anyway, If there's some problem you can always share your scene to investigate it : )
      George Barzinski
      QA Phoenix FD

Comment

Originally posted by George Barzinski View Post
        Hi there!

I see no problem with the Falling Speed inside and outside the Simulator. Actually, the Falling Speed parameter is global and there shouldn't be a difference between inside and outside the grid. Make sure the Scene scale isn't too large or you have Air effects enabled. Anyway, If there's some problem you can always share your scene to investigate it : )
        Thank you. We found the problem it was closed grid and splash was sticking to the grid border making splash particles fall slow.

Comment

Working...
        X