Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results site improvements

We have recently added few small goodies:

- Search is now a simple full text search filter. If you write "x144" you'll see all 144 core machines;
    - You have Copy result link icon when hovering over any result item. This way you could share results.

Love the new search function!

Comment

This one Is my account broken or something.. i cannot reply to posts or quote and most threads i don't see buttons on posts or text input box for new posting in the threads. Though this one is fine

Comment

We just updated the results site with:

- now you could see all statistics per hardware configuration, not just the best one. So you could copy exact results;
        - CPU and GPU results are separated and you could select which results you want to focus on using the big blue button at top left.

Comment

Originally posted by varosi View Post
          - CPU and GPU results are separated and you could select which results you want to focus on using the big blue button at top left.
          Switch looks pretty but why on earth this change is implemented? It was working flawlessly before and i could compare both CPU and GPU times side by side. But now i have to use that switch and it's not a good way to compare those times.

Also another problem: when i search for example "7700k titan x", it displays a GPU time but there is no CPU time. Is that normal?
          Last edited by filibis; 25-07-2017, 03:40 AM.

Comment

hm, how you compare CPU and GPU? They are non-comparable. They use different scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by varosi View Post
              They are non-comparable. They use different scenes.
              Allright, thanks for clarification. I thought you were using same scene (I reread the blog post now). I think it's better to use same scene -somehow- (optimal for both CPU and GPU performance) for comparing purposes.

Comment

man this benchmark filtering is confusing.... how do i just see comparisons between machines with only 1 x 1080ti and 980ti. I wish there was a comparison dropdown menu.
                e: info@adriandenne.com
                w: www.adriandenne.com

Comment

Yeah, the search bar isnt really doing it for me.
                  I am thinking about upgrading hardware and a few combinations in mind. Just putting in the CPU or GPU into the searchbar brings all kinds of results. Different mixes of different GPUs and different CPUs.
                  What would be really helpful is a dropdown or another kind of filter system from which I can choose the hardware I want to compare, including the number of GPUs.
                  Could you implement that, please?
                  Add Your Light LogoCheck out my tutorials, assets, free samples and weekly newsletter:
                  www.AddYourLight.com
                  Always looking to learn, become better and serve better.

Comment

yeah i there is too many variations, im trying to compare a gtx1070 v 1080 , not a gtx1070 *7 v 1080 *3. Filter system is really needed otherwise its just a depressing list of how much hardware people can afford and i cant
                    e: info@adriandenne.com
                    w: www.adriandenne.com

Comment

I really like this new search - especially useful for when OC'ing and so you can easily see your machine against other, same spec machines.
                      Jez

------------------------------------
                      3DS Max 2023.3.4 | V-Ray 6.10.08 | Phoenix FD 4.40.00 | PD Player 64 1.0.7.32 | Forest Pack Pro 8.2.2 | RailClone 6.1.3
                      Windows 11 Pro 22H2 | NVidia Drivers 535.98 (Game Drivers)

Asus X299 Sage (Bios 4001), i9-7980xe, 128Gb, 1TB m.2 OS, 2 x NVidia RTX 3090 FE
                      ---- Updated 06/09/23 -------

Comment

Working...
                      X