prorender GPUplus+ - remote GPU computing in the cloud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prorender GPUplus+ - remote GPU computing in the cloud

In the following video/link you learn how you can easily add extra remote GPUs through the GPU computing cloud and use them on your local client computer. With the GPUplus+ software an internet connection to the GPU computing cloud is established, thus ensuring integration of the remote GPUs on the local computer. This is even possible on virtualized machines. Necessary for that is only our GPUplus+ software and a fast internet connection.

Youtube video/link:

https://youtu.be/h2ALhi_xu4U
    As demonstrated there exemplary with our GPUplus+ software, additional remote GPUs can be easily provided on the local computer.

Info website with demo video and contact informations:
    https://www.prorender.de/renderservi...computing.html

Principle of operation:
    -The remote GPU systems located in the data center are integrated via a TCP connection to the client
    -CUDA is executed on the server side and sent the computing results to the client
    -Scalability by adding more remote GPUs in server network

Applications:
    -GPU rendering applications
    -GPU Computing applications
    -Network rendering for single images and animations
    -Mobile product presentations, mobile presentation and visualization
    -Stationary Systems, exhibition stands, displays, large format video wall / Video Wall
    -Interactive meetings with real-time presentations, Interactive Walkthroughs, powerwall presentation
    -Flexible cloud computing, cloud rendering applications
    -Secure data transmission with VPN

Our services:
    -Consulting services for the hardware and software used for concept development and planning of the GPU Computing Systems
    -Configuration of the hardware and the entire IT infrastructure for the GPU Computing Systems
    -Developing and integrating the entire IT infrastructure
    -Administration and configuration of the entire IT infrastructure
    -Software development of custom applications for the GPU Computing Systems

prorender | Renderfarm & Render Service
    https://www.prorender.de
    Last edited by prorender; 28-07-2016, 01:36 AM.
    www.prorender.de
    renderfarm & render service - cloud rendering

This sounds great.

I had a look at the site but can't understand German so a couple of question :

1) Is there any limitation in how much cards can be added to the master? We have computers with 7 cards, is it possible to connect to multiples nodes and thus have the master driving 7,14,21 cards?
    2) What's the price?
    3) Is the license node based or floating?
    4) As all data goes through TCP, what's the average data transfer rate? Is it possible to use this through WAN or is it only really gonna work on LAN with 1Gbps or 10Gbps connection?

Thanks
    Stan
    Stan

Comment

We want to inform you about new technologies here and what you can do with it. Like you can see it in the video we used the Blender Cycles Render Engine and Renegatt GPUBOX Software. At the moment the OctaneRender, Arion Render, Blender Cycles and V-Ray RT are supported by GPUBOX refering to the informations on their website. Our software GPUplus+ gives you the possibility to use GPUs on your local system directly. The GPU servers are placed in datacenters with HA (High Availabilty) and 10Gb/s internal and 1Gb/s external bandwith. For the use of our GPUplus+ you need at least a fast internet connection because the datatransfers and communication between the client computer and the remote GPUs need that quick connection.

Naturally it is also possible to build up an online renderfarm where you can access and control yourself your complete software and rendering with multiple GPUs. We can also set this up for you, here we are flexible and can provide an intelligent and reliable support. For a production environment this method would be the best solution for you. You can use virtualized GPU systems for example with Nvidia GRID technology or the Geforce GTX GPUs if you want and you can scale it further.

With this post in this forum we want to give you general new informations. If you need more advanced infos and are seriously interested please contact us personally by email with your company details/trade licence.

Last edited by prorender; 07-07-2016, 12:28 AM.
      www.prorender.de

Comment

You added a password on the video, anyway we could access the video again?
        Stan

Comment

It could happen that the link is temporarily not available. Here are the actual video links.

Youtube video/link:

https://youtu.be/h2ALhi_xu4U
          As demonstrated there exemplary with our GPUplus+ software, additional remote GPUs can be easily provided on the local computer.

Info website with demo video and contact informations:
          https://www.prorender.de/renderservi...computing.html

Last edited by prorender; 28-07-2016, 01:37 AM.
          www.prorender.de

Comment

What with this being a V-Ray forum, it would have been more impressive to post a video that shows V-Ray GPU

Best regards,
            Vlado
            I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Agree but I was definitely trans-coding this to work with RT GPU
              Stan

Comment

I just can't make it work with RT GPU.

Where do I have to copy the nvcuda.dll to get it working?

Cheers

EDIT : Found it, it needs to go in the root of max
                Last edited by Sbrusse; 05-07-2016, 12:38 PM.
                Stan

Comment

Oooh, you got it working? So how is it? I know V-Ray GPU transfers quite a bit of data to and from the GPUs, I'm curious how fast this works over a network.

Best regards,
                  Vlado
                  I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Yep, and it's not great with RT GPU.
                    I used Renegatt GPUBOX demo soft as this prorender GPUPlus+ is only a add on script/layer to manage Renegatt's software more easily.

I went from my GPU node (could only use 4 Titan X in demo mode) to one of the workstations in LAN with 1Gbps connection and it was SLOW.
                    I only tried with a plane a 4 teapots and a domelight but my Titans where working at peak level only at 3%
                    I should try with a heavier scene but from what I've seen, the build in DR from Vray seems easier to manage and faster

Could potentially be good for all the other accelerated tasks like denoise etc
                    Stan

Comment

Working...
                    X