V-Ray denoiser plugin for Nuke WIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by georgi.dunchev View Post
    It's best to use the "GPU" Setting, as "All OpenCL" is experimental yet. It'll be labeled like that in the next release.
    This is good to know. I was suddenly getting issues that were causing Nuke to freeze up and crash (http://i.imgur.com/91H6aQb.jpg) - and it couldn't break from it since the file opened and would immediately start processing the denoiser. Upgraded to 1.4 and that solved it - but I've now switched all the nodes to GPU.
    Brendan Coyle | www.brendancoyle.com

Comment

Does this only work with renders done with the bucket mode? When I render out with progressive sampler, it hardly notice any denoise effect in Nuke. As changing to Bucket mode, the Nuke node denoise like normal...
      always curious...

Comment

Greetings,
        I'm trying to get the Vray Denoiser Nuke plugin working on OSX.
        We are running Nuke 9.0v6, but are having no luck when loading up any version the plugin. Is Nuke 9 supported on OSX?

Thanks!
        -ChrisB
        Last edited by AskTheStorybots; 26-10-2017, 02:09 PM.

Comment

It looks like the Foundry changed something in the latest 11.1 build that prevents the denoiser from working. I'm on the denoiser version 1.5 and it works fine on Nuke 11.0v2 but gives me the error "The specified procedure could not be found" on Nuke 11.1v1. No big deal for now since we still have 11.0v2 installed, but FYI.

Comment

We have 11.1 installed and it would be good to not need to downgrade. Is this something Chaos can fix or is it on the Foundry's side?

Comment

Thanks for the pointer, will see what can be done about it.

Best regards,
              Vlado
              I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

You can get an update for Nuke 11.1 here:
                https://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/...epluginforNUKE

Best regards,
                Vlado
                I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
                X