Clear All

• 400+ Photoreal Materials – VRscans Library is Here

Click image for larger version

Name:	vrscans.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	885736
    400+ PHOTOREAL MATERIALS TO MAKE YOUR NEXT 3D VISUALIZATION STUNNING

Gain access to over 400 materials, created based on 6000 images of a sample. The result is a photorealistic, tileable surface which is virtually indistinguishable from the original sample. And thanks to bidirectional texture function approximation, the surface responds to light just like the real thing.

As a special offer, you can evaluate the VRscans Library free for 30 days. A subscription to the VRscans plugin gets you free access to the VRscans Library, an ever-growing collection of materials for 300 EUR / 420 USD / 260 GBP a year.

Technical Support
    Chaos Group

Cool, will have to give this a trial... but right now the download link does not work.
    WerT
    www.dvstudios.com.au

Comment

Obviously really nice, but too pricey for us.

Comment

300 EUR per year for the full and growing library too pricey?
        I think its a really nice offer.

Looking forward to giving it a try!...especially that translucent leave material.

Wondergin if it will be somehow possible to recreate a standard vray material from it? Based on the vrscan?
        Martin
        http://www.pixelbox.cz

Comment

Originally posted by werticus View Post
          Cool, will have to give this a trial... but right now the download link does not work.
          Hey WerT,
          Thanks for mentioning this. You need to have at least VRscans Plugin Evaluation licenses to download some materials. VRscans Plugin Commercial license will grant you access to the entire library of 430 materials. Please contact us via the VRscans product page contact form and we will happy to provide an evaluation license or a commercial one.
          Dinko Dimitrov
          VP VRscans
          Chaos Software

Comment

Sweet! Can we see what's in the list, or the preview of all 400 materials listed ?

Comment

Originally posted by sheehan_partners_nm View Post
              Sweet! Can we see what's in the list, or the preview of all 400 materials listed ?
              Hi,
              just navigate to the Library Try button from the VRscans product page, log in the download section (an active account required) and review the full library.
              Dinko Dimitrov
              VP VRscans
              Chaos Software

Comment

I only see 40 materials in the library?

Comment

Originally posted by short cirkuit View Post
                  I only see 40 materials in the library?
                  Hi,

On the VRscans Product page, Library Section there are two buttons. The first button is called TRY NOW and it redirects to the VRscans Library and the second button is called PREVIEW that redirects to a sneak peek section that you are referring to.
                  Please step on the TRY NOW button to access the library.
                  Cheers.
                  Dinko Dimitrov
                  VP VRscans
                  Chaos Software

Comment

This opens a completely blank page
                    https://download.chaosgroup.com/vrscans

Originally posted by dinko.dimitrov View Post
                    Hi,

On the VRscans Product page, Library Section there are two buttons. The first button is called TRY NOW and it redirects to the VRscans Library and the second button is called PREVIEW that redirects to a sneak peek section that you are referring to.
                    Please step on the TRY NOW button to access the library.
                    Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by PIXELBOX_SRO View Post
                      300 EUR per year for the full and growing library too pricey?
                      Per license

For us its over 2k a year

Comment

Oh that..i see what u mean...i can imagine this being used only on one Workstation here and i suspect they have something like render slave instalation too?
                        Martin
                        http://www.pixelbox.cz

Comment

Originally posted by PIXELBOX_SRO View Post
                          Oh that..i see what u mean...i can imagine this being used only on one Workstation here and i suspect they have something like render slave instalation too?
                          Yeah, render nodes etc.
                          Then if you also consider that we'll of course want it for longer than a year...

Ah well, does look really nice though!

Comment

I must be doing something wrong. I can see and navigate the library but can't download anything.

Comment

Would love to see them in movement (moving camera at least). Are you planning to make a little trailer or something?
                              I cant find anything on the internet, maby due to the naming... Seching for Vr Scans leads to gazillion pages about virtual reality.
                              German guy, sorry for my English.

Comment

Working...
                              X