No announcement yet.

Total Chaos conference - the biggest event our company has organized to date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Chaos conference - the biggest event our company has organized to date

Dear all,
    We just announced the Total Chaos conference - the biggest event our company has organized to date.

https://www.chaosgroup.com/total-chaos

Total Chaos (formerly known as CG2) will bring world-class CG talent right here in Sofia - the city where V-Ray was created.
    The initial speaker lineup is already quite impressive, but stay tuned - we will be adding more names to it.
    We will host more than 35 speakers during the two days of this event. More than 1000 visitors from around the world are expected.

Total Chaos will feature a Conference Track with 3 parallel sessions (Code, Art, Craft) and a Masterclass Track (with two halls featuring master classes simultaneously). A V-Ray Certification center will also be open during the event.
    Help us spread the word about Total Chaos!
    You can share the social media posts we just published.
    Facebook
    Twitter
    LinkedIn
    Instagram

Great news, i love that this is happening in Sofia, eastern europe miss events of such magnitude. Best of luck organizing!

Comment

Is there anyway to upgrade a Professional ticket to a Masterclass one?

Comment

Originally posted by DanSHP View Post
        Is there anyway to upgrade a Professional ticket to a Masterclass one?
        totalchaos@chaosgroup.com will be happy to assist, i'm sure.
        Lele
        Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
        ----------------------
        emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
        The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan1982 View Post
          Great news, i love that this is happening in Sofia, eastern europe miss events of such magnitude. Best of luck organizing!
          While firmly in "Eastern Europe", Sofia is a true melting pot of phenotypes, such as i have rarely seen.
          Both the population, and its culture as a result, are a meeting of influences like only being the gateway between east and west could afford, over the millennia.

I say this as i expected well else, myself, before visiting, and yet came way with a sense of excitement about the place (and its bars, ok. The Kanaal, my goodness me, the Kanaal...).
          So, should you be in doubt about going into "Eastern Europe", well, don't be: it won't be like landing in Moscov in the middle of January.
          Lele
          Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
          ----------------------
          emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
          The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Working...
          X