Clear All

• V-Ray Next, Beta 2

Hello,

As mentioned there: https://forums.chaosgroup.com/forum/...ay-next-beta-2

Best regards,
    Alexander
    Alexander Kazandzhiev
    V-Ray for 3ds Max developer

Tested with Max 2018.4 and ForestPro 6.01 Beta and Railclone 3.10 ... and Distributed Render

works fine here

First Impression: tested some interiors and seems to be faster ... no problems so far

Thanks

Comment

Hi.
      I installed it today but I experienced too many errors and crashes. I hope to have time later to write them in new threads but the main problem I got is, After testing and crashing, I decided to uninstall Vray Next and Install again Vray 3.60.03 and now when I open Max and I clic on the icon to open the Material Editor, I get this PopUp window.. and I clic Accept and it appears 4 times again.... What can I do to solve this guys? It was all Vray Next's fault

Thanks.

Comment

same problem here

Comment

Originally posted by thomes View Post
          same problem here
          See my reply here:
          https://forums.chaosgroup.com/forum/...aynext-beta-02

Mario gave a very good recap of the issues he was having, can I ask you to list the problems you had?

Best regards,
          Vlado

I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Hey guys, how do I get hold of the beta? I'm a commercial customer, but the times I've tried to access links posted in here, the page that I'm directed to states I do not have access.

"That action could not be completed. Please try again, and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message."

Any help much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by DanSHP View Post
              Hey guys, how do I get hold of the beta? I'm a commercial customer, but the times I've tried to access links posted in here, the page that I'm directed to states I do not have access.

Any help much appreciated.
              First thing you need to do, to be able to download stuff is to LOG IN, if you are not logged in, you cannot download

Comment

Originally posted by andy51 View Post

First thing you need to do, to be able to download stuff is to LOG IN, if you are not logged in, you cannot download
                Thanks for the clarity Andy! Cheers, but I am logged in.

Clicking the links provided takes me to a log in page, once LOGGED IN, I receive the message quoted above.
                Having just tried again, I got through to a download page that gives me the option of downloading Vray 3.55?

I'm a little confused here, I assume this has something to do with providing license information? If so how do I go about doing this?

Many thanks!

Comment

Hi DanSHP,

You may have to register for the beta first https://www.chaosgroup.com/vray/3ds-max, down there there is a "Join Beta" button.

Best regards,
                  Alexander
                  Alexander Kazandzhiev

Comment

Originally posted by alexander.kazandzhiev View Post
                    Hi DanSHP,

You may have to register for the beta first https://www.chaosgroup.com/vray/3ds-max, down there there is a "Join Beta" button.

Best regards,
                    Alexander
                    Thanks Alexander. Nearly there, I thought.

Only commercial users of V-Ray 3 for 3ds Max are eligible for the beta.
                    Any ideas? We haven't provided any license info since joining the forums (or any other way for any other reason),of course we are happy to do so in order to a try out the beta.

I'm a little confused by all this though, as I didn't think I'd be able to post on the forums without confirming our license info?

Anyway, over to you guys again. Wwhat do I need to do?

Comment

It's really nice. Love the phoenix Gpu support.
                      -I'm getting strange artefacts with the AI denoiser, anyone else?
                      -The percentage spinner has no effect in the material editor. At least in the diffuse slot it will always be 100%
                      www.nikand.com
                      3D Freelance

Comment

Originally posted by DanSHP View Post

Thanks Alexander. Nearly there, I thought.

Any ideas? We haven't provided any license info since joining the forums (or any other way for any other reason),of course we are happy to do so in order to a try out the beta.

I'm a little confused by all this though, as I didn't think I'd be able to post on the forums without confirming our license info?

Anyway, over to you guys again. Wwhat do I need to do?
                        You must log in with the account that has the commercial licenses assigned to it. If you already are, then drop a mail to support@chaosgroup.com it might be an issue with the account.

Best regards,
                        Alexander
                        Last edited by alexander.kazandzhiev; 23-02-2018, 01:29 AM. Reason: yup, wrong mail
                        Alexander Kazandzhiev

Comment

Originally posted by alexander.kazandzhiev View Post

You must log in with the account that has the commercial licenses assigned to it. If you already are, then drop a mail to support@chaosgroup.com it might be an issue with the account.

Best regards,
                          Alexander
                          Many thanks! Sorted.

Comment

Working...
                          X