No announcement yet.

warning : consistent lighting elements are not supported with irradiance map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warning : consistent lighting elements are not supported with irradiance map

Hello,
    in 3ds max 2019 Vray Next Up1 I'm getting warning :
    consistent lighting elements are not supported with irradiance map

what this means ? and what I should to do to remove this warning ?

thanks

Can you show me the full log or send the vraylog.txt file to me at vlado@chaosgroup.com ?

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Hi Vlado,

here is screendump ...

Comment

Hello,
        I recently updated to Next update 1.1 and am getting this exact warning. It is one Vray IES and a small bit of geometry.

Comment

Hello, I have also recently updated to NEXT 1.1 and I also receive this warning and other related ones. I attach an image with the warnings marked.

I am using adaptive dome and it seems that I need to use consistent lighting elements (1). What are the consistent lightting elements? or where can I find information about this? Consistent lighting elements do not support irradiance map and are disabled (2). Should I use brute force instead? Light select element are definitely not rendered correctly (3). Prosproduction in photoshop is not correct, unlike in other scenes without using dome. Any guidance? Thaks
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Proyectos2; 11-02-2019, 03:13 AM.
          Dpto. Proyectos
          VIVES AZULEJOS Y GRES, S.A.
          www.vivesceramica.com

Comment

I'm also getting this warning message. Does anyone have an update as to what it means?

"Consistent lighting elements are not supported with irradiance map and will be disabled"
            Colin Senner

Comment

According to the documentation you can find an option to enable/disable it under global Switches here

Consistent lighting elements – When enabled, this option provides more accurate, artifact-free lighting render elements not dependant on light sampling. It also provides better support for Adaptive dome light. Please note, that this option is applicable to raw lighting render elements only when the corresponding normal and filter render elements are available (e.g., VRayRawGlobalIllumination = VRayGlobalIllumination / DiffuseFilter).

https://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/...lobal+Switches

Check the note here too

https://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/...VRayReflection

​​
              -------------------------------------------------------------
              Simply, I love to put pixels together! Sounds easy right : ))
              Sketchbook-1 /Sketchbook-2 / Behance / Facebook

Comment

Working...
              X