Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray 5 Update 1 - Unhandled Exception

Hi,

I installed Vray 5 Update 1 and when rendering a scene I was working on with previous stable built it displays this message, when I click cancel it crashes:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Vray_Crash.jpg
Views:	893
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	1104201

I have uploaded the log as well. The complete scene is quite big (lots of proxies and textures), so hopefully this will provide enough insight into the error.
    Attached Files
    A.

---------------------
    www.digitaltwins.be

Sorry, I didn't see there were already other people reporting the same problem. There are ForestPack and Railclone objects in my scene. I'm still at FP 6.3.1 and RC 4.2.1. When disabled it also crashes. I don't have time to investigate any further so I'll install the previous stable built for now.
    A.

---------------------
    www.digitaltwins.be

Comment

We found the problem and the fix is in the works; will post here when it's available.

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Great service. Thanks Vlado
        A.

---------------------
        www.digitaltwins.be

Comment

I'm having the same issue. Looking forward to the fix...as it is I'm a bit stuck as my scene is set in a forest so I have Forest Pack items everywhere! Plus Railclone. Any estimate on when the fix will be posted? I'm just wondering if I should roll back to version 5 for now or wait...

Thanks Vlado

Comment

I updated to the latest nightly and seems to be working ok...for now!
            https://nightlies.chaosgroup.com/mai...est/2021-02-26

It may help anyone else having this issue...

Comment

Working...
            X