DR Bucket issue - Siger Shaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DR Bucket issue - Siger Shaders

I've got an issue going on where my render nodes don't seem to be calculating the correct shader (light patches). If I turn my workstation Spawner on, it seems to calculate correctly (darker patches). All of the nodes have the same access to the Siger files ,so it's not a missing map issue, rather just calculated wrong. Same thing happens if I do the render locally with DR activated - Workstation seems fine, nodes are off. I haven't run into this before and hadn't thought I would need any special plugins for the nodes? Very odd. Not sure what to try.
    Last edited by Streetwise; 19-05-2018, 01:53 PM.
    David Anderson
    www.DavidAnderson.tv

Software:
    Windows 10 Pro
    3ds Max 2023.3 Update
    V-Ray GPU 6 Update 1

Hardware:
    Puget Systems
    TRX40 EATX
    AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3970X 32-Core 3.69GHz
    2X NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090
    128GB RAM

Have you copied the different material plugins to the rendernodes? Sigerscratches, etc? I think I had the same issue awhile back. Locally they get installed automatically, but you have to manually copy them for the nodes.

Comment

Originally posted by dean_dmoo View Post
      Have you copied the different material plugins to the rendernodes? Sigerscratches, etc? I think I had the same issue awhile back. Locally they get installed automatically, but you have to manually copy them for the nodes.
      Yes, both Sigernoise and Sigerscratches are in the plugins folder for each node. What I ended up doing was to install Siger Shaders on each node and that seemed to fix the issue for whatever reason. It's odd because I've used it before without any issues. Anyhow, it's fixed now!
      David Anderson
      www.DavidAnderson.tv

Software:
      Windows 10 Pro
      3ds Max 2023.3 Update
      V-Ray GPU 6 Update 1

Hardware:
      Puget Systems
      TRX40 EATX
      AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3970X 32-Core 3.69GHz
      2X NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090
      128GB RAM