No announcement yet.

VRay Next for Max 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can use the latest one from here - https://nightlies.chaosgroup.com/mai...ble/stable_4.3

Once again - use at your own risk, there might be crashes. We don't provide support over unofficial builds.
    If it was that easy, it would have already been done

Peter Matanov
    Chaos

Comment

Up Here !

Starting a new production, i thought we could go vray4 for 3dsmax 2022.

The question is : will it be officially supported one day ? Or do you recommend not to start a production on 2022 with vray4 ?

Thanks
      -p-
      http://tatprod.com/

Comment

Originally posted by pingus View Post
        Up Here !

The question is : will it be officially supported one day ? Or do you recommend not to start a production on 2022 with vray4 ?

Thanks
        -p-
        No, there won't be official support. Even the existence of those builds is against the company policies, but we made some because of the user requests.

Whether you can do a production with it or not - you can test it, but it should be very close to the builds for 2021 in terms of stability.
        If it was that easy, it would have already been done

Peter Matanov
        Chaos

Comment

vray_adv_43003_max2022_x64_30952_install.zip 340 MB 25 Aug 02:06
          Total: 8

Will this work 100% with 2022? thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by rich0550 View Post
            vray_adv_43003_max2022_x64_30952_install.zip 340 MB 25 Aug 02:06
            Total: 8

Will this work 100% with 2022? thanks!
            yes it does
            Surrealismo
            https://www.facebook.com/surrrealismo

Comment

Originally posted by leo.surrealismo View Post

yes it does
              fantastic my 2021 was getting unstable glad to have it working in 2022, can not afford to upgrade to Vray 5 so this is highly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by rich0550 View Post

fantastic my 2021 was getting unstable glad to have it working in 2022, can not afford to upgrade to Vray 5 so this is highly appreciated.
                RT seems to be not working correctly, some objects not casting shadows, issue goes away with production render.

Edit I think its working did not have advanced ray trace shadows on standard lights, actually also changed all the lights to vray lights as well
                Last edited by rich0550; 10-10-2021, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by slizer View Post

No, there won't be official support. Even the existence of those builds is against the company policies, but we made some because of the user requests.

Whether you can do a production with it or not - you can test it, but it should be very close to the builds for 2021 in terms of stability.
                  Thanks for the update. RIP Vray Next.
                  Ramy Hanna

TILTPIXEL

Comment

+1
                    I moved to software dev as chief lord designer, vray is not really a tool for me anymore.
                    I could afford updating to 5 but instead I will buy a lot of french cheese.
                    I prefer Vray to Arnold, such a shame...

Comment

Working...
                    X