Keyboard Shortcuts for moving between images in the VFB History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyboard Shortcuts for moving between images in the VFB History

A small wish but super helpful, can we have keyboard shortcuts, like either the arrow keys or page up page down, to move betweenn images in the vray VFB History? Makes comparing images super easy and fast. Thanks!

- Neil

Up/Down arrow, etc would be nice too, but did you know you can press 1,2,3, etc. corresponding to the thumbnail button?
    www.dpict3d.com - "That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal." - HAL9000... At least I have one fan.

Comment

Cool, didn't know about that one. The arrow keys would be a nice addition as well, but this is also helpful, thanks!

- Neil

Comment

It's the least I can do after all the time your scripts have saved me. Thank you!
        www.dpict3d.com - "That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal." - HAL9000... At least I have one fan.

Comment

Another possible 2 wishes, unless I just missed a way to do this:

* Reorder: The ability to reorder images in the history, so that you can organize them into logical groups when you want to compare images
          * Save All: The ability to Save all images to disk from the history based on what images you have selected.

- Neil

Comment

Only yesterday I was also thinking it'd be super cool if you could group images into Folders within the History - but thought that might be too much of an ask
            Jez

------------------------------------
            3DS Max 2023.3.4 | V-Ray 6.10.08 | Phoenix FD 4.40.00 | PD Player 64 1.0.7.32 | Forest Pack Pro 8.2.2 | RailClone 6.1.3
            Windows 11 Pro 22H2 | NVidia Drivers 535.98 (Game Drivers)

Asus X299 Sage (Bios 4001), i9-7980xe, 128Gb, 1TB m.2 OS, 2 x NVidia RTX 3090 FE
            ---- Updated 06/09/23 -------

Comment

Working...
            X