Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vray blender linux build 2018 03 22 vrayblender35-2.79-52e72c7-x86_64-centos7.2.1511 crashes during starting the program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray blender linux build 2018 03 22 vrayblender35-2.79-52e72c7-x86_64-centos7.2.1511 crashes during starting the program

hello i am still unable to use newer builds than 2018 02 15. todays build crashed during startup

blender.crash.txt If that helps there is crash file that was generated
    Attached Files

Comment

Try today's build, loads fine for me on my CentOS 7.x VirtualBox node.
      V-Ray For Houdini | V-Ray Hydra Delegate | VRayScene
      andrei.izrantcev@chaos.com
      Support Request

Comment

still crashing, maybe when you testing it are using just minimal list of addons that are not conflicting with vray blender

Comment

Ok, then which add-ons should I enable?
          Support Request

Comment

1. I use blender ofitial releaces and vray blender builds. This is screen shots of plugins that are enabled in blende dayly builds used from here https://builder.blender.org/download

2. There are few of them that are purtchased and i can not use of them in blendervray because they are conflicting or something else, if you need i can zip all addons folder and send to You.

3. What exact list of adons are conflicting i dont know, because list is long. If you need i can ask help of my friend to try to debug and send output.

4. I mentioned why i use in Linux Kubuntu 17.10 vrayblender build date of 2018 02 15 and in this buld there is no COLADA exporter importer in vrayblender linux vertion, JuhaW use windows and in his printscreen in vrayblender windows vertion there is COLADA importerexporter

5. Vrayblender (2018 02 15 build day) UV do'nt do corrent aspect ration uv unwraping acording to image (texture) aspect ration. What i mean is that unwrap lets say a cupe on 1024x1024 texture, than change to another texture that are 2048x1024 and UV proportions will be not squeres but deformed rectangles
            Attached Files

Comment

2. This we'll be helpful.
              5. We are not changing any of the core features, probably the source revision used for the build was containing a bug. We'll sync the sources.
              Support Request

Comment

thank you for reply, i sended to your email

Comment

Stugys next nightly build should not crash with the addons you have.

Comment

WOW, thank you!

Comment

installed 2018 04 05 build for linux gives this error in terminal:

/usr/ChaosGroup/Blender 2.79 (With V-Ray Additions)/blender.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libpcre.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Comment

Thank you for fixing, every thing works now.

Comment

Working...
                        X