Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates on planned features

Hello,
    I am wondering, if you could update the planned features list... as there is only on WIP.
    Things like Material Library, q-tile native support, better material converter and much more..

And do you think a bug-fix list, could make sense?
    Things like render time issue at animations, denoiser, and much more..
    To show your priorities for fixing..

Hello haniel1107,

Apologies for the delayed reply.

We regularly update the V-Ray 5 for Cinema 4D - planned features thread. The latest update of the thread is from yesterday. Please note that the features, that you listed above are on our to-do list and will be addressed in the future.

And do you think a bug-fix list, could make sense?
    Things like render time issue at animations, denoiser, and much more..
    To show your priorities for fixing..
    I am afraid that we won't be able to give such a bug-fix list as the development and the prioritizing of those issues is very dynamic. Thanks for the understanding.
    Aleksandar Kasabov
    chaos.com

Comment

Hi aleksandar.kasabov, thanks!

Comment

What about the material converter c4d to Vray actually that is not off the List?

Comment

Hello Wohnraumdesign,

It is on our to-do list to add a converter for native Cinema4D materials in the future. However, currently, I cannot provide any specific timeframe for that. You can keep an eye here on the forum for any updates. Thanks.
          Aleksandar Kasabov
          chaos.com

Comment

Hi there
            we really miss a VrayUVW Randomizer shader, specially the options:

- stochastic tiling
            - variance and UV rotation random values and steps
            - also could be awsome if we could have a random variation by polygon (more or less as the face ID, but without having to select manually)

at some point i think Vlado mention that till the end of this year (but we can not see in the roadmap
            thanks in advance
            nuno

Comment

Hello nunomatos,

Implementing a UVWRandomizer is also on our to-do list and will be implemented in the future. I will let you know once we have updates on the matter.
              Aleksandar Kasabov
              chaos.com

Comment

Originally posted by aleksandar.kasabov View Post
                Hello nunomatos,

Implementing a UVWRandomizer is also on our to-do list and will be implemented in the future. I will let you know once we have updates on the matter.
                Hi aleksandar.kasabov thanks for the answer... but is not possible to know if, for example, will be this year or 2022 Q1, etc?? In the future is really relative, because ... but ok.
                thanks
                nuno

Comment

Hello nunomatos,

I understand your concerns. However, I am afraid that I cannot provide any specific timeframe for this. I will let you know as soon as have some additional information to share. Thank you for your understanding.
                  Aleksandar Kasabov
                  chaos.com

Comment

Hello,

As you might have already noticed by the post in the Announcements section, V-Ray 5 for Cinema4D, Update 2 has been released. This update comes with many new features and improvements. I would like to let you know that it also includes V-Ray UVW Randomizer as a shader and as a node. You can download and install the update from here.
                    Aleksandar Kasabov
                    chaos.com

Comment

Working...
                    X