Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new RANCH is online!

Hello everyone,

I am glad to announce that the new RANCH is now up and running!

- the RANCH Runner is now 2 to 3 times as fast with at least 450 render nodes per project
    - a brand new web site, better-looking, more modern and easier to navigate
    - no more time limits, and as always the full power behind each project
    - last but not least, very affordable prices!

And we still offer 50 euros render credits to new users...

Cheers,

Fred
    RANCH Computing

Hi Fred,

nice news, but there are few things just crossed my eye,

- Calculator is old (no new cpu's in the list)
    - Supported Render, as far as i can see only Maya Vray, what about, mental ray, arnold?

cheers
    Last edited by bazuka; 19-06-2014, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Hi bazuka,

we will improve the calculator cpu support in the near future (it's on the list, but there are so many things to do...)
      I mentioned only V-Ray as we are in the Chaos Group forum but we also support Mental Ray, Maxwell Render and Maya Software (but not Arnold at the moment).
      RANCH Computing

Comment

RANCH Special Offer!

Hi everyone,

I am glad to announce that from October 1 to October 31, the RANCH is even more affordable!

Prices have been dropped from 1.5 cent to 0.9 cent per GHz-H (-40%!) on the Sapphire formula! Higher priority formulas like Emerald (from 2.0 to 1.4 cent, -30%) and Ruby (2.5 to 1.9 cent, -24%) are also cheaper in october... don't miss this opportunity!

If you never rendered V-Ray projects on a 1000-Xeon cpu system, now seems like a good time to try...

Fred
        RANCH Computing

Comment

Hi everyone,

We are glad to announce the RANCH Summer Sales – 50% OFF until August 15th!
          We have now unbeatable prices amongst high performance rendering services worldwide for such a power dedicated to all your 3D projects!

From now on, you can submit your projects through the ECOFarm or the POWERFarm.
          The ECOFarm is composed of hundreds of Dual Xeon 5600 servers with a Cinebench R15 performance of 1100-1300, each with 64 GB RAM.
          The POWERFarm is based exclusively on Dual Xeon E5-2600 v4 computers. These are the fastest render nodes you can find anywhere on the market; they are three to four times faster than the nodes on the ECOFarm, provided your project use multicore systems effectively. The POWERFarm nodes are all equipped with 128 GB RAM, and some of them are even equipped with 256 GB to support the heaviest projects.

Happy Ranch Render!

JP-RANCH.
          RANCH Renderfarm - Fully Automated 24/7 (www.ranchcomputing.com)
          500 Dual Xeon 12 core/24 thread and very brand new V4 servers 32 core/64 thread - 64 to 256 GB RAM each - dedicated to all your 3DSMax and Maya projects!
          Only 0.015c € GHz/H! Up to 70% discount thanks to our prepaid refill!
          30 € free test, no watermarks!

Comment

Working...
          X