Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray does not save any Image into output folder, when rendering

Hi there,

when I'm rendering (with VFB) it doesn't save anything into the images folder.

It doesn't make a differece. if I press render in the VFB or go through Render > batch render...

How can I solve this?

VrayNext, Maya2018.5

Thanks

You can check where your output is going after rendering is done in the Output Window when rendering through the VFB and in the Script Editor when rendering with Batch in Maya.
    Zdravko Keremidchiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Thanks, I found out with the Maya Output Window, that Vray was creating a "tmp" folder inside "images".
      That's already good.

Now I tried to define myself a folder through the history settings, but this seems not to work for saving images?
      Is it possible to define myself the VFB output folder or is it always "tmp" inside "images" of my project folder?
      Attached Files

Comment

The History Directory works only for the VFB History options (https://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/...fer-VFBHistory). If you want to set a folder for your saved images when rendering with Batch or with Maya you need to set a Project folder (File > Set Project ...) or you can set the exact path in the File Name Prefix field in the Common tab.
        Zdravko Keremidchiev | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
        X