Render region resets the whole frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Render region resets the whole frame

Hi, I just noticed an issue with the Frame Buffer, when loading a frame and rendering a region, it used to render the region on top of the loaded image. Right now, when I render a region it resets the frame and the whole image around the selected region turns black. I read something about the Denoiser but I don't even have a denoiser element on my project.

Hi,
    can you please check if the "Clear Frame buffers" option inside the Render View rollout in the Common tab is turned ON. If it is ON turn it OFF and the frame buffer wont be cleared when you render a region. If you still have issues after that let me know which version of V-Ray you use so I can check what is going on.
    Thank you for your feedback.
    Ivan Shaykov
    chaos.com

Comment

The clear Frame buffer option is already OFF. I've tried rendering with different scenes and it's always the same, if I load a previous render, the render region always ends up clearing the frame.

Comment

What V-Ray version is this? Is this in IPR or in production rendering?
        Alex Yolov
        Product Manager
        V-Ray for Maya, Chaos Player
        www.chaos.com

Comment

I checked the file and finally found the issue, I imported an object from another maya file that also had some render elements. When I removed all the imported render elements it started working as it should. Thank you

Comment

Can you share the buggy scene, as this sounds like an issue we should look into, only we couldn't replicate it here.
            Thanks in advance.
            Alex Yolov
            Product Manager
            V-Ray for Maya, Chaos Player
            www.chaos.com

Comment

Working...
            X