Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRayObjectProperties - unwanted passes in render layer

Hello,

I'm preparing a template for our next project and I've noticed that when I want to render only a layer with a Car Driver (plus all the selected passes), I'm ending up with a collection of passes which should not be there (please check the attached images). I've prepared a proper VOPs (VrayObjectProperties) for each group of geometries. So the car vop contains only the groups with car parts, car driver contain ONLY car driver without any other geometries. I've attached also my car vop settings as a proof of my workflow. I know it can be fixed by cropping anything else with alpha pass inside for ex. Nuke but this is not solving the issue of double, triple... rendering the same passes (like AO, Normal, MultiMatte and also extra tex custom passes). Any idea what I'm missing here?

Any help appreciate it! Cheers!

PS. We're still using VRay 3.40.06 + Maya 2016
    Last edited by starlord; 23-04-2018, 02:02 AM.

Problem fixed! For the future VRay users: it turns out that the wrapper connected to carpaint shader was responsible for my issues. I've unticked "generate render elements" in carpaint wrapper and it's working.

Case closed.

Comment

Working...
    X