No announcement yet.

V-Ray Next for Modo is now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm using 7-zip 18.05 here and have never had any issues extracting downloads.
    Last edited by 1funk; 25-04-2019, 05:59 PM.
    Win10 Pro 64 / AMD Ryzen 9 5950X / 128GB / RTX 3090 + 1080 Ti / MODO
    I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live - Jesus Christ

Comment

I get it extracted on a mac, install it and 3.7 nightly build 29091 is working fine. Thanks 1funk.

Comment

I really dunnot understand why we can't update directly on the website. In fews clicks.
        Why we have to ask for that? I m waiting since last friday to get this update. I don't get the idea

Comment

This release has been a complete disaster. What is going on over at Chaos??? Someone from Chaos please go check out this thread on the Foundry Modo forums. WTF.

https://community.foundry.com/discus...page=5#1169128
          Carson Jones
          Toronto, Canada.

Comment

Yeah, trying to buy this upgrade has been a disappointing affair to say the least. It's now been four full business days since I filled out the form and got a support ticket, no reply yet.

Why can't I buy this simple upgrade from Chaos Group? Why isn't Foundry offering the upgrade when they sold me V-Ray 3.x in the first place?

I can't believe it's this difficult to part with money for a product, lol.

Comment

I got it last month. Great stuff! Keep up the solid work.

Comment

I got the upgrade sorted with a reseller (maconcept.rocks, great service, highly recommended for EU users). So everything is peachy now.

Comment

Working...
                X