Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vray_adv_43000 trial & Nuke12.1v3 black render

Hi
    I just Installed Vray_adv_43000 trial (30 days), no problem with the environment variables:
    VRAY_FOR_NUKE_12_1_PLUGINS = C:\Vray_Nuke\nuke_vray
    VRAY_RT_GPU_LIBRARY_PATH = C:\Vray_Nuke\vray_std
    NUKE_PATH = C:\Vray_Nuke\nuke_plugins
    PATH = C:\Vray_Nuke\nuke_root
    loaded the script you provided (quickStart_01_intro_end.nk) from qs1assets to test how it work but unfortunately when switching to VRayRenderer, nothing is rendered in viewport and all RenderElements are black!
    any solutions for this?
    Edit: I tested with a simple sphere and same thing, I get black render !
    Last edited by elrachyd; 24-06-2020, 01:26 PM.

As you seem to be using a zip installation, you did not go though the automated installation. Did you properly installed/setup the licensing access ?
    The first thing to check would be the log file which by default is saved in %TEMP%/vray4nuke_log.txt - if there is a licensing or installation issue, there should be some clear warning there.
    Christophe COT
    Software Developer - Chaos
    christophe.cot@chaos.com

Comment

Originally posted by Christophe.Cot View Post
      As you seem to be using a zip installation, you did not go though the automated installation. Did you properly installed/setup the licensing access ?
      The first thing to check would be the log file which by default is saved in %TEMP%/vray4nuke_log.txt - if there is a licensing or installation issue, there should be some clear warning there.
      no error in log file, and yes I properly installed/setup the licensing access (when Installed Vray for Houdini)
      reinstalling Vray for Houdini fix the issue for vray for Nuke,
      All work fine!
      thanks

Comment

Working...
      X