Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray Next 4.0 beta

Hi,

I've just installed the vray next beta and can't see where any of the new features are e.g proxie randomiser. When i've clicked on the asset editor it just comes up with a blank box with no information in.

Is there an issue with this? and is there going to be any tutorials/information on how to use the new features?

Hi,

Can you screenshot me the Asset Editor?
    Yes, I'll think of creating some short teaser videos. But regarding the Asset Editor you can also use the V-Ray for SketchUp documentation, as the editor is the same but it's limited only to materials and textures.
    Here is a link to it: https://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/VNFS/Materials

Ana
    Last edited by Ana Lyubenova; 18-09-2019, 09:29 AM.
    Ana Lyubenova
    Product Manager
    V-Ray for Revit
    www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Hello. I am currently using the latest version 3.70.05. Will it be removed after installing the new 4.0 Beta? Will I be able to use it the same way as version 3.70.05 by installing a new one?
      If something goes wrong, can I delete it and return to the old version?

Comment

Hi Marek,

Yes, sure! You can remove it anytime and install 3.70.
        One more recommendation - create backup copies of your existing projects once you migrate them to the new version. (Existing projects => those that you already have V-Ray settings for. When you open such project, you'll see a pop-up window saying your settings were migrated. After this step, save a separate copy of the project).

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Best,
        Ana
        Ana Lyubenova
        Product Manager
        V-Ray for Revit
        www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

V-Ray for Revit 3.0 has expired on Dec 22 2016, V-Ray Render Node 3.0 has expired on Dec 22 2016, V-Ray App SDK 3.0 has expired on Dec 22 2016
          I receive this message and it does not start after installing version 4. On the protection key of my version will the new version start?

Comment

Marek, everyone with a valid V-Ray 3.0 license is eligible for the beta. Make sure you are logging in with the correct account, if that's the case...

I would also encourage you to address such issues directly at my colleagues from support@chaosgroup.com
            Ana Lyubenova
            Product Manager
            V-Ray for Revit
            www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Ana,

See screenshot of Asset editor

Comment

Oh no! Quickly send me this file: C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\Chaos Group\V-Ray for Revit 2020\VRayForRevit.log
                And this one too: C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\neui4revit\neui4revit.lo g
                Use my e-mail ana.lyubenova@chaosgroup.com
                Last edited by Ana Lyubenova; 19-09-2019, 01:34 AM.
                Ana Lyubenova
                Product Manager
                V-Ray for Revit
                www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Working...
                X