Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray Swarm Issue for Windows Server?

Hello,

I'm trying to test out the V-Ray Swarm features. I have a V-Ray for Revit license with (2) render node licenses. Locally I'm able to render just fine, but then when I try to add the node it isn't working.
    I'm able to get it to show up in the V-Ray Swarm pool and the status is 'assigned', but in the Render Progress Dialogue, still getting:

"[Error] Failed to add DR node SCHOOL (192.168.86.29)"

I'm trying to run this off my Windows Server, which happens to have a good GPU I'd like to utilize for rendering.

My first question would be, can the swarm computer be a Windows Server 2019 Essentials Operating System? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Dear kyle_bigart, hello.

I will move now the discussion to V-Ray for Revit forum, since Chaos Cosmos isn't involved in this issue === DONE ✔️
    Thereafter we will continue the investigation with the specific teams involved.

Thank you for contacting us.

Last edited by tsvetomira.girginova; 08-10-2021, 02:51 AM.
    Tsvetomira Girginova | chaos.com
    3D Support (AEC,HOU,C4D) Team Lead | contact us

Comment

Hello Kyle,

We have some questions with regards to the error you get.
      1. Which version of V-Ray for Revit are you currently using?
      2. Can you reproduce the error once again and send us the most recently generated V-Ray for Revit .log file from C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\Chaos Group\V-Ray for Revit 20xx\Logs (you can use my email to send the log ana.lyubenova@chaosgroup.com)
      3. Prior to running Swarm, what value have you set the Render Engine and Image Sampler settings to? (These are in the Renderer tab of the V-Ray Settings panel.)

Looking forward to your response.

Best,
      Ana
      Ana Lyubenova
      Product Manager
      V-Ray for Revit
      www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Working...
      X