Walk through rendering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walk through rendering

Hi everybody, I am wondering if there is plans on getting Vray to be able to render Revit walk throughs. It?s a real pain to set up Vray stills and then having to set up revit renderings as well as the walk through are not currently supported by Vray. If this is already on a wish list please excuse this post as I have not seen it. Thank you for the feedback!

Yes, walkthrough is in our plans. Thank you for your feedback anyway.
    Don't hesitate to let us know if there is something else you would enjoy having in V-Ray for Revit ; )

Best,
    Ana
    Ana Lyubenova
    Product Manager
    V-Ray for Revit
    www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Thanks for the replay Ana, I do appreciate it. Can you give me any idea of est. timeline. Is this something that is planned or worked on for the immediate future or just 'sometime'?

Comment

More or less, I would say for the immediate future. I refrain from giving an estimate time because: 1. everything can happen and 2. it is confidential : )
        Ana Lyubenova
        Product Manager
        V-Ray for Revit
        www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Thank you Ana!

Comment

You are welcome!
            Ana Lyubenova
            Product Manager
            V-Ray for Revit
            www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Is there an update to the status of motion or walk throughs with Vray for Revit? Its been about a year now. Perhaps there is an update ready for us???
              Thanks,
              Dave

Comment

V-Ray Next for Revit is coming soon with many new features and improvements.
                Walkthrough, however, is not included yet due to technical limitations from Revit itself. We are working to handle this and as soon as I have more info, I'll keep you posted.
                Ana Lyubenova
                Product Manager
                V-Ray for Revit
                www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Working...
                X