Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosek sky - Horizon Offset

Hi everybody!

I am currently testing the 3.6 trial, and I am having a problem with the Horizon Offset in my V-Ray Sun config. The adjustments I make, are only visible in the interactive GPU render mode. When I go back to production CPU mode, the offset and Albedo color render as default. Is this a known issue?
    Edson Maruyama
    Architect

Originally posted by maruyama.edson View Post
    Hi everybody!

I am currently testing the 3.6 trial, and I am having a problem with the Horizon Offset in my V-Ray Sun config. The adjustments I make, are only visible in the interactive GPU render mode. When I go back to production CPU mode, the offset and Albedo color render as default. Is this a known issue?
    Hi maruyama.edson,

This isn't a known limitation.
    When I tested this on my system the offset works as expected and the sky is identical on both CPU and GPU.
    Can you share a simple scene that we can test further?

Regards,
    Konstantin

Comment

After closing Rhino and opening back, the hosek sky behaved normally. I don't know what happened.

Another issue I faced while doing this, is that, opening a .vropt of a scene that had a vraysun in it, creates a vraysun in the new file, but just in the V-Ray asset editor, not in the Rhino viewport.

Thanks for the attention!

Regards,
      Ed
      Edson Maruyama
      Architect

Comment

Working...
      X