VRScene animation render

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRScene animation render

Hey there, I'm trying to render an animation I have created through GH but with Caos Cloud. Vray Grasshopper does not allow me that option so I have tried to export the animation through a VRScene, all good here, also the importing back into the Rhino scene seems to work since when I test render the VRScene proxy imported it has the correct geometry / light / materials. What I am not able to do currently is to render the sequence of frames. The animation toggle is on within the vrscene settings while the one in the general settings is grayed out. I can manually offset the frames inside the vrscene settings and render each frame one at a time but since I will have to create a 1 minute animation at 30fps this does not seem like an ideal solution to me. Any advice? How do I automatically render all the frames?

Hi,

After exporting the animation(.vrscene) file you can directly render that in the cloud. To do that right-click on the previously exported .vrscene file and select Open with> Choose another app > Look for another app on this PC
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	198
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	1126522
    Then in the opened window navigate to C:\Users\your_username\AppData\Roaming\Chaos Group\Cloud\Client and select ccloud.exe. That way the scene file will be uploaded directly to the cloud.

Comment

Working...
    X