Clear All

Great, thanks for the clarification.
    .:www.mcphersonyachtdesign.com:.

Comment

Great news! Can't wait!!!
      Edson Maruyama
      Architect

Comment

Can It support rhino 6 on release version?

Comment

Originally posted by pun1407 View Post
          Can It support rhino 6 on release version?
          +1
          That would be very nice.
          .:www.mcphersonyachtdesign.com:.

Comment

At this point we only have support for Rhino 5 64 bit, but Rhino 6 support is something that we are going to do in a close future.

Comment

I want to know that, why do you re-write the ui of vfr 3?

Comment

We are introducing new render technology to V-Ray 3.0 for Rhino and a lot of new features. Features that are available in V-Ray 3.4 for Max, for example,. So this is the right moment to extreme-line the way how to use those features in order to minimize the learning curve. Since 2005 Rhino is using the same UI and everybody agree that it was not that easy to understand and had a lot of non needed option exposed. The new UI will be easy to use and very powerful. For example the material creation, the V-Ray Quality setting, exposure control are easier than ever with this new UI. This new Ui allows us to have features like drag and drop mapping, copy and paste textures into different slot. Faster respond, better material and texture preview. We reorganize and clean all the setting for the different procedural textures. Personally, I have a lot of fun using V-Ray though the new user interface.

Comment

oh, I see, looking forward, thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
                  X