Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V Ray 3.60.1 / can not load any file!

Hello,

Fom the Vray Editor I can not load any render setting file, same as materials and bitmap for dome lights etc... Please see this video:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uyg6a0r5ou...13.17.mov?dl=0

I am on OSX 10.10.4 Sketchup pro 2017- Previous version was working fine, does anyone have the same issue?

Any solution?

Thanks for the help!

Hi Lorenzo,

Thank you for your time and the opportunity to investigate the issue directly. We will give you an update as soon as the developers devise a solution.

If anyone else is experiencing the same issue, please send us an email at support@chaosgroup.com stating the full version number of your OSX.
    As a temporary workaround, you could revert back to v3.40.04 (make sure select 'Show older version' in download.chaosgroup.com)

Comment

Hi Georgi,

Thanks again for the help.

I have actually updated the OSX to Sierra, and Vray 3.60 looks fine now!

Best

Comment

Hi, I'm running SU2018 with 3.6 on High Sierra 10.13.2 and no problems with loading bitmaps here. I hope they can help you!

Best,
        AMD Ryzen 9, RTX 2080Super, ArchiCAD 24, Vectorworks 2020, Sketchup 2021 Pro, Vray Next for Sketchup, Skatter, Twinmotion 2020

Comment

Originally posted by peerman View Post
          Hi, I'm running SU2018 with 3.6 on High Sierra 10.13.2 and no problems with loading bitmaps here. I hope they can help you!

Best,
          Yes, with High Sierra is working fine now!

Comment

Working...
          X