HUGE BUG in Vray Clipper for animation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUGE BUG in Vray Clipper for animation

I made a section plane animation in Sketchup and it worked great, but when i enable Animation in Vray, in Geometry, one of the 2 SectionPlanes turns off the VRay Clipper. And it doesn't render the animation, just one image times the nr of frames.

I can't believe no one else has experienced this, cause it's a HUGE bug!

Is there something that i'm missing ? I also cant find any video tutorial on section cut animations with Vray.
    Last edited by remi11; 01-04-2018, 02:53 AM.

There are also MAJOR issues with single frame rendering of a section cut, attached image, it looks absolutely horrible.

Comment

In respect to the attached image, please be informed that V-Ray Clipper best works with well-defined geometry, where there is no overlapping and objects are strictly grouped/closed.

Regarding the issue with animation, kindly note that V-Ray currently supports only Sun and Camera animations. Other assets, such as section planes and face-me components, are not supported and will be rendered as interpreted from the initial scene.

Comment

Thank you for the reply and the information, do you know if or when section plane animations will be supported ?

Comment

Working...
        X