Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Ray 3.60.02

Hi everyone,

There is a new 3.60.02 V-Ray version available for download.
    In this version we've done many fine tweaks, we have improved stability as well as plugin compatibility.

Additionally, there is a number of new things that you should certainly check out.
    Here's a set of videos demonstrating some of the new possibilities:

Regards,
    Konstantin

Was looking forward to this!

I will definitely try all of those.

Thanks, team!

Comment

Hi,
      Here are some improvements that are welcome, cool!

Comment

Thanks team +1

Comment

Nice work!
          Matthew Valero, ASAI

Comment

What is the point of "reset viewport texture" that in the right click menu of a material.. It does nothing as i see..

Comment

Perfect, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by kenancakir View Post
                What is the point of "reset viewport texture" that in the right click menu of a material.. It does nothing as i see..
                Hi,

You can go to any texture in a shader and click the small 'eye' icon to see it in the viewport.
                This syncs the selected map with the SketchUp material representation.
                The reset function should set the default (Diffuse) map as a binded texture and will disable the 'eye' icon for all other textures.

Regards,
                Konstantin

Comment

Thank you very much..

Comment

Oops!! I found the toggle. I'm not sure why I couldn't find the advanced camera settings toggle before. As you were Everything else looks pretty good so far.
                    Last edited by andybot_cg; 16-02-2018, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Nice! I like the added functionality of the asset editor's materials section, and the 'right-click auto uvw mapping' UV Tools should come in handy, too.
                      Core i7-8700K @ 5 GHz, Kraken X72, Asus - ROG MAXIMUS X CODE, Trident Z 64 GB @ 3000 MHz, 2x Samsung - 970 Evo, 2x EVGA - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, Phanteks - Evolv X, SeaSonic - PRIME Ultra Titanium 1000 W, CyberPower - CP1500PFCLCD, 2x BenQ - PD3200Q, 2x Loctek D7L Monitor Arms, Corsair - K70 LUX RGB, 3Dconnexion SpaceMouse, Logitech - G602

Windows 10 Pro, Vray 5 for 3DS Max (latest), 3DS Max 2022 (latest), Vray 5 for Sketchup (latest), Sketchup Pro 2021 (latest)

Comment

Working...
                      X