Crash is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash is back

3.60.02 crash upon opening. Unistalled Enscape, Thea, Dynamic Components disabled. Crash happens right when VRay initializing.
    Win 7 Pro / SU 2018
    Uninstall V-Ray - SU opens
    Matthew Valero, ASAI

bugsplat out or hard lock?

Comment

Causes a BugSplat
      Matthew Valero, ASAI

Comment

Deleted my template file to see if it was that, SketchUp open, the toolbars for VR popped up, which is hasnt done before, and then Bugsplat again.
        Matthew Valero, ASAI

Comment

Disabled all my extensions and reinstalled - SU is now opening. Time to find the culprit!
          Matthew Valero, ASAI

Comment

So after installing VR and then disabling plugins, when I re-enable them, those settings will not save and stick with SU. When I close and reopen, the plugins remain disabled. Uninstalling VRay resolves this behavior. Beyond frustrated with this!
            Matthew Valero, ASAI

Comment

Hi,

Could you please advise whether your OS has the latest updates?

Additionally, would it be alright to arrange a TeamViewer session with the developers team, so they can investigate the issue further?

Comment

Originally posted by ValeroStudio View Post
                So after installing VR and then disabling plugins, when I re-enable them, those settings will not save and stick with SU. When I close and reopen, the plugins remain disabled. Uninstalling VRay resolves this behavior. Beyond frustrated with this!
                does saving a blank file after you set it all up correctly solve this? This is the workaround for fixing the toolbars sometimes, wonder if it applies here as well

Comment

Working...
                X