Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking Installed Version

Greetings,

where can one check the installed Vray for Sketchup Version?

i have just updated the piece of software to the latest version, 3.6.02 and I have noticed the tiny red cross near to uninstalling the older one.
    i am not certain if the update proceed well.

thank you in advance with my regards.

My Vray confirms that it now is 3.6.02, even though I had the red cross as well. What does yours say?

Comment

Hello,

To check the V-Ray version please go to "Extensions" -> "V-Ray" -> "Help" -> "About"

In case you ran on an error during the installation please try to run the setup again.

Comment

Thank you for the guidance.
        i can confirm that in spite the red cross icon the current version after updating is marked as the latest installed, 3.6.02.

I am glad to descover it but I have been still curious why the unustallation of the previous version has been failed.

My regards.

Comment

Originally posted by ARTCH View Post
          I am glad to descover it but I have been still curious why the unustallation of the previous version has been failed.
          There's install log located in "C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\V-Ray for SketchUp\uninstall\install.log" that should have more info.
          I suspect that it failed the step "Removing "C:\Program Files\Chaos Group"" folder because it was not empty (it had the license server in it) - if that's the case that's rather expected behavior.

Ivan Slavchev

SysOps

Chaos Group

Comment

Thank you for your elucidation.In this case all should work well.

Regards

Comment

Working...
            X