The Ocean Cleanup System 001/B – A Fanart Full CG Animated RnD Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ocean Cleanup System 001/B – A Fanart Full CG Animated RnD Project

Hope you all doing fine out there in this crazy year!

As a lot of things are shifting at least at my desk, i decided to hire myself on the spot for a matter of heart project. 6 Weeks later i can say i learned a ton, had super fun and this is the outcome.
    Looking forward to your feedback and feel free to distribute, guess i'm in the "do good and talk about it" state now
    I also made a little Breakdown clip as i have to admit that i developed some kind of fluid sim playblast addiction!

Final Animation:

Breakdown Clip:

Stay safe, have fun watching and have a nice weekend folks! ...and put your waste in the bin...please
    OLIKA
    www.olika.de

looks really good mate

refuse: reduce: reuse: repair: recycle : rot
    e: info@adriandenne.com
    w: www.adriandenne.com

Comment

Looks awesome!
      German guy, sorry for my English.

Comment

With the amount of garbage in the oceans, the phrase that came to mind was ''we're gonna need a bigger boat!''

Seriously though, fantastic project and looks really very good indeed. Great attention to detail.
        So many of these things really cut corners when it comes to realism and go for a more 'graphics' approach, so little things like properly animated people make a real difference.
        Lovely sims too...lovely everything

EDIT. Great breakdown...what's the audio track?
        Last edited by fixeighted; 17-07-2020, 07:46 AM.
        https://www.behance.net/bartgelin

Comment

That opening shot is killer! Mucho sims! Awesome!

Comment

This is really cool! I loved that underwater shot.
            Nice breakdown too. ​​​​​​Thanks for sharing!
            -------------------------------------------------------------
            Simply, I love to put pixels together! Sounds easy right : ))
            Sketchbook-1 /Sketchbook-2 / Behance / Facebook

Comment

Btw
              Are you on Facebook? We have a small group for tyFlow and there are quite nice Rnds and discussions there.
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/2214...536/?ref=share

Comment

M.Max thx bud! unfortunatly never been on facebook and i think i will never be although i feel like missing out a lot there, seems a lot of content,forums and groups shifted from websites to facebook over the years, but u know... i just can't
                OLIKA
                www.olika.de

Comment

Originally posted by olika View Post
                  M.Max thx bud! unfortunately never been on facebook and i think i will never be although i feel like missing out a lot there, seems a lot of content,forums and groups shifted from websites to facebook over the years, but u know... i just can't
                  Yes I agree , unfortunately Facebook isn't a good replacement to forums but slowly all active users are moving to it and it is quite popular now .
                  The tyFlow Group is the official group with many active artists including Tyson and personally it is the only group I follow daily . give it a try and you might like it

back to the topic
                  Are there any composting trick for the transition to the underwater scene? is it rendered in one go or those are 2 separate scenes?
                  I did use the bubble-around- the- camera trick in the past but I see the result here is looking better and seamless .
                  Thanks in advanced!

Comment

Working...
                  X